At Nopla, we want to take gum back to its roots, helping the planet along the way. Regular gums are made out of a chewy plastic base similar to the plastic found in car tyres, which means it doesn’t degrade and sticks around on our pavements and in our oceans forever. This wasn’t always the case; gum was originally made from tree-sap, until gum-makers got lazy (and greedy!). Nopla gum is completely plastic-free, made from natural ingredients and fully biodegradable.
Nopla is good for you, and the planet. We will always be entirely:
- Plastic-Free: From our gum base to our packaging, we won’t produce any materials that will impact the planet.
- Aspartame Free: You will never find any Aspartame in Nopla.
- Sugar-Free: Our gum is completely sugar-free and good for dental health.
- Biodegradable: Nopla won’t stick around on the streets adding to regular gums which are the second biggest littering in the world.
- 100% Vegan: Nopla is vegan friendly so you don’t have to worry about any additional nasty bits.
- Made with Xylitol: Our gum is sweetened with Xylitol, a healthy, low-calorie, plant-based sweetener found in birch and beech trees. Xylitol is great for teeth as it kills 90% of bacteria, reduces plaque and naturalises acids.
- 100% Recyclable: All of our packaging is 100% recyclable.
Because quality and the environment are at the heart of what we do, we’ll never compromise on flavour and our gum will never contain any nasty bits.
What is in Nopla?
- Chicle, a tree sap for the naturally chewy base
- Xylitol, a natural sweetener that’s great for dental health
- Peppermint, Spearmint and Eucalyptus flavouring
- Carnauba wax, for the crunchy coating
- Lecithin, a natural softener created with Sunflower Lecithin
That really is all!
Become a part of the family
We love a give-away! Sign-up to keep up to date with our latest competitions and give-aways and for sustainability hints and tips.